Friday, May 09, 2008

Apologizes To All

Image via WikipediaDear Friends,

Please forgive me for not posting much of late. As you may have noticed there was some overlays on my blog that made reading most challenging. But after several weeks of fiddling I finally gave up and asked the good people at Zemanta and Google Blogger Help Group for help.

To make a long story short, there was a stray bit of code left over from a Firfox add-on that got inserted into my blog posts. The code is now gone and my blog is again legible (though whether it is worth reading is another question!).

In the next few days I hope to post some thoughts that arose answer from questions on interview on psychology and the spiritual life over at Ancient Faith Radio.

Again, sorry for the lack of posts and thank you to all of you for patience and assistance in fixing the problem.

In Christ,

+Fr Gregory

Print this post